AffiDX® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Lateral Flow Test
Accurate detection, comfortable sample collection and interpretation of results in just 20 minutes
The AffiDX® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Lateral Flow Test is an ideal solution for point-of-care and decentralised testing to identify individuals with higher viral loads of SARS-CoV-2 that increase the likelihood of transmitting the infection to others. Wholly developed and manufactured in the UK utilising accurate, flexible Affimer® technology, and validated against emerging variants of SARS-CoV-2.
The Avacta AffiDX® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Lateral Flow Test is a qualitative in vitro diagnostic (IVD) test to detect SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human anterior nasal swabs. The test is intended for professional use only. Assay validation and clinical evaluations of the test were conducted in the UK and EU using routine prospective samples in general population and healthcare settings.
Features and Benefits
- Patient-friendly – Anterior nares (nasal) swabs samples for more comfortable collection
- Reliable Results – Accurate for identifying individuals likely to be infectious: 98% sensitivity and 99% specificity
- Monitored Against Variants – Routine monitoring of emerging variants to ensure continued diagnostic accuracy
- U.K. Made – Developed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Accessible – Suitable for Point of Care settings and allows for decentralised testing
- Rapid & Simple – Easy to use, simple work-flow, results in only 20 minutes
- Convenient – Contains everything needed to run a test with no additional equipment required
- Practical – Room temperature storage, transportation and testing
Ct = Ct Value = the number of amplification cycles needed for a virus to be detected by PCR; the lower the Ct, the higher the viral load in the sample.
|Product name||AffiDX® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Lateral Flow Test|
|Pack size||1 carton containing 25 test kits|
|25 lateral flow devices|
|25 buffer capsules|
|25 sterile swabs|
|25 swab extraction tubes|
|1 Instructions For Use|
Disclaimer: The AffiDX® SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen test is not currently available for sale in the United States.